At the Larkin Group we support the communities that help support us! We are constantly looking at ways to give back to the communities that our associates and business call home. Some activities that the Larkin Group is involved in include:
- Jeans for a Reason - do we seem a little more casual on Fridays? The reason is our associates can elect to wear jeans if they donate $3.00 every Friday. Quarterly we donate the proceeds to local non-profits. Since 2009 our associates have donated over $5,000 to local non-profits simply by wearing jeans to work on Friday! If you are a non-profit and wish to be considered please email firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line state "Jeans for a Reason" and supply a description of your non-profit and how the proceeds would be used.
- State Theatre - you can catch us at the State once per month donating our time to assist at the movies!
- United Way - we are proud to associate ourselves with the United Way. Our associates can elect to donate part of their pay to the United Way. We are also involved in the annual Day of Caring.
- Cherry Festival - an annual tradition; you can find us serving brats and food along with helping out at the annual Cherry Festival!
- Annual Customer Appreciation Car Wash - 2014 marked our first annual customer appreciation car wash. We washed our customers cars in our parking lot and also collected funds to help benefit the Cherryland Humane Society and Northwestern Michigan Fair. The 2014 car wash helped raise over $500 and had our customers leave with a clean car!